I have searched everywhere for the original tutorial for this project and I can not find it. I do not even know what it is called!
The best name I can come up with is Roll Out Triangle Tunnel Card. The original, I believe, had a word spelled out in each of the windows. Again, please forgive me original creator and if I ever find you again I will be sure to edit this post and give credit where credit is due.
I made my project from memory and was happy that it all fit together. As John "Hannibal" Smith would say, "I love it when a plan comes together."
All card stock, inks, and accessories used are Stampin' Up! products. I will note other products that are non-Stampin' Up!.
So, the embossing folder I used for all the brick background work is a Tim Holtz Alterations.
I used Sahara Sand ink pad directly to raised embossed side. Sponged Basic Gray ink around the edges. Then I used my fingers and Real Red ink for random highlights of red on brick on out side of project. Last I squeezed a bit of Crystal Effects on each outside panel and spread here and there.
The flap to open and close is from the Labels Framelits collection. I did put a magnet under flap and first wall to help keep the project closed. I used my fingers and Bravo Burgundy ink to make the finger prints on the label. The prints were then Crystal Effect-ed.
I thought about making a lid, but liked how you could look into the open top. So, no lid.
I used 6 triangles cut and scored from Very Vanilla card stock and the Labels Framelits collection to make each of the triangles for the inside of project. Each of the triangle was then sticky stripped to a scored rectangle of Basic Black card stock.
For each triangle, I stamped the front with a large background stamp called Netting with Basic Gray ink. Then sponged around all edges with same ink. I used my fingers and Bravo Burgundy ink to make the finger prints on triangle sides.
The center area, of each triangle, where the framelit was used to make a window was sponged with Bravo Burgundy ink and then Basic Gray over it. I then went around window with an Aqua Painter.
When you look into the windows, you see the brick background which was only sponged with Sahara Sand ink.
On the first triangle inside the window, I used a stamp from Lost Coast Designs called Dolls Border. I stamped with Staze On Black ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. I then cut her out, and hard to see but used some color to help define skin, eyes, and clothes. She was then Crystal Effect-ed (CE-ed).
The words were also stamped with Staze On Black ink and saying from Dylusions stamp set called Say It How It Is. I cut up the saying, smeared Bravo Burgundy ink over it and CE-ed. Each cut saying and doll is popped up with a dimensional.
My March Rubber Exclusive Stamp Set - Prints, from Smeared Ink, just arrived and had to to use one of the small hand smears in the second window. I stamped in Bravo Burgundy ink, used Aqua Painter to continue smear and add drip effect.
For the next four window insides, I used the Aqua Painter and Bravo Burgundy ink for the first layer of "blood" dripping down the wall. Once dried I re-dripped, this time using Real Red ink. I went back once more and added Cherry Cobbler ink with Aqua Painter to keep that blood color.
On the last triangle, I stamped the skeleton with Versa Mark ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. I then heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. This stamp is from October's Smeared Ink Stamp Set - As Death. I cut out and adhered him to back panel before adding the layers of red.
When I was finished I went over drips on all triangles with Crystal Effects. Then spritzed the entire inside with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.
I am excited to make another one of these, so keep a look out. I hope this makes you want to get that stamp in your hand and create!