Tuesday, September 30, 2014

S & S Rock N' Rolla Sept Challenge

Yes!  I made it and got all the September Challenges done over at the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  Next month is going to be busy, being the height of the year for our crazy little community.  So I am happy to get some practice in.

The last challenge I was able to complete was the Rock N' Rolla Challenge.  You can use the song or video to help you create your project for that month.  This month the artist was HUGO and the song, 99 Problems.  I have made a scrapbook page:

No Problem w/ these Deets

I found two images taken from the video on GOOGLE, resized, re-colored, and printed them out.  
Page measures 8 1/2" x 11".

Stamps from sets:
Blood splatters - Inky Dreams a Smeared Ink Past Rubber Club Offering (Oct 2013)
Chain - Max Rocks Set from Visible Image
Gas Mask from Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co.

I cut out nine's from scrap paper, inked and adhered to lower right corner.
Nines underneath are sponged in using negative from scrap paper.
Word was written with marker.
All materials used are current Stampin' Up! (SU!) unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

  1. Matney, I missed your 31doh. Maybe I am too early. Will definitely come back by! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete