Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Smudgy Antics DT Post & ASID#16

Ahhh, the beginning of a new month.  So much to get caught up on, get done, and prep for! 

Today is my day over at Smudgy Antics for the Smeared Ink Design Team to get you an inspirational project.  As you may know, I am a huge American Horror Story Fanatic.  So I have another project that is has been inspired from the show and from the wonderfully drawn image by Rick St. Dennis for Smeared Ink called Pickled Punkz.  On my page I have also used the stamp set Carnies, but of course!

I am also going to enter this into the current Challenge #16, over at A Step In The Dark Or Not blog.  


FLASH

NO FLASH
Eye Catching Details

Pickled Punkz was printed onto Whisper White card stock and colored in with Copics and Blendabilities.
Eye was gone over with Crystal Effects.
Image was fussy cut and adhered to page.

Page is watercolor paper.
I used inks, watercolor crayons, and water to make first layer of background.
Sponges, inks, and 3 templates (circles, stars, and stripes) used randomly on page.

Soft Suede ink was used to stamp all words from the Carnies stamp set.
Black Journaling Pen for the hand written quote at the top.

Gold Smooch Spritz over entire page, before image was placed.

Extra eyes were hand drawn, colored, Crystal Effect on each, and fussy cut.  Each is adhered with a small bit of dimension adhesive. 
Movement lines are hand drawn with Black Journaling Pen.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page,Shoni! Love the cool background. Has a real vintage feel and I just noticed that he was juggling those eyeballs. LOL FREAKY! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful page Shoni. I love it. Thank you for joining us at A Step In the Dark Challenge

    ReplyDelete