Monday, April 14, 2014

Freaky Freebie April 2014 Challenge on S&S

Yes, it is the middle of April and I am finally getting a chance to play at my favorite Smeared and Smudged Forum challenges.

This is a free forum that caters to those of us who are not quite so cute in all of our creativity.  Every month you can grab a Smeared Ink free digital image on the Freaky Freebie monthly challenge!  This month we have a great image called Spanking from the Femdom set which is only available through the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.
  
Made a little card for those pesky roomies who do not respect your favorite pieces of clothing.


Torn and Tattered Deets

Printed out Spanking image onto Whisper White card stock.
Colored image in with inks and Blender Pen.
Fussy cut and adhered.

Background is Ripped Fishnet from Visible Image.  Used Melon Mambo ink.
Randomly sponged Crisp Cantaloupe ink.

Words are written with fine tip black Sharpie.
 All materials used are current Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

2 comments:

  1. Your card totally rocks, so are you going to give this card to that pesky rommie?? I am finding out that the fishnet is a stamp, I had asked on the S&S forum. Love that you colored her hair pink! This makes me laugh! I love it, you did a wonderful job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what Shoni, I just found that stamp place on line and tried to order that stamp, IDK if it's my computer or what but it wont let me. Oh well will try later. Your a bad influence on me LOL, just kidding! Love you!

    ReplyDelete