Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weekly Smeared Ink Design Team Project and Quoth the Raven, Nevermore Quest #28

I have combined my Smeared Ink Weekly DT project with this month's Quest #28 from the wonderful all Edgar Allen Poe blog, Quoth the Raven, Nevermore.

Smeared Ink has some fabulous new digital papers out and I can not stop using the ones from the Poe Boy set.  Which of course goes soooo well with any of the Quoth the Raven, Nevermore quests.

I have only used stamps and images from Smeared Ink for my project.  Quest #28 is Anything Poes this month.  I made a calender holder, which I can keep always because I can just print out new months.  Love Excel!



Daily Poe Deets

Printed out one of the Poe Boy digital pages twice.
Fussy cut one and used as a mask over the other.
Stamped images with Smeared Ink Rubber Club set, a past offering, Quoth The Raven (February 2013).
Used Ranger Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint over entire front.

Adhered printed image to Whisper White card stock.
Calender holder base is Basic Black cs, scored and cut.

Printed out monthly calender on recycled paper, cut, stamped and stapled together.
Double sided to tape to adhere in holder.
All materials used are current Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

7 comments:

  1. you are so clever, I was trying to figure out how you had so many layers in one and now I know! Awesome work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cool - gorgeous paper and the stamping/mask technique is btilliant. Such a great creation :-)
    Thank you for playing along at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-)
    Hugz

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your calendar holder! Such a great idea.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love the stamping over the digi papers and the Nevermore over Poe himself.......FAB!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Quoth the Raven :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The masking technique is neat! Hard to figure out how you got that till you explain it! ;-) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool masking technique! And I've never seen a calendar holder like this, it is awesome! Fabulous showcase of the Poe Boy papers.

    ReplyDelete