Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ike's World Challenges DT Project

Well, I hope you all are having a great June.  I have been slightly confused for the majority.  Some how I managed to print off three June calendar's all with different dates.  I try to keep a calendar for each of my groups (Design Teams, kids/fam, and Stampin' Up!).  I think I need to come up w/ a better system!  I managed to lose a week and so missed my normal DT posting date for Ike's World Challenges, eeeek!

So, here is my card a little late but you still have time to join Challenge #19 - Monochrome.  I have chosen to work with an image from Ike's Art called Face On, in the shades of green.

Hope you join this and please leave some comments for the wonderful projects that the Design Team has created to inspire you.  Thanks!

" There is no exquisite beauty...without some strangeness in the proportion."
Edgar Allen Poe

Pullin' Out the Deets

Face On was printed out onto copy paper.

I used 5 different shades of green ink pads, markers and Aqua Painter to color her in.

Edges are sponged.

White area is stippled with a light green.

Words and handwritten with marker.  Oops, just noticed I spelled proportion wrong on my card.  SIGH.

Crystal Effects on eyes and teeth.

Finished image is layered onto 2 different green card stocks.
All materials used are current Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment