Thank you again Smeared Ink for giving me this opportunity and I hope that these next two projects keep you all motivated to get creative.
What better way to do a Mask Challenge by using the technique of Masking.
I printed Darko out so that he fit 4 times on one sheet of copy paper. I cut out two of him for masking purposes and saved one for a "just in case".
I colored with a Blender Pen and Stampin' Up! (SU!) inks for all images.
The two cats, tree, and head background are all Daniel Torrente from Stampotique Originals.
Cat in hands - Puss Puss, stamped with Black Staze On
Cat on ground - Kitty, stamped with Black Staze On
Tree - Tree, stamped with Black Staze On
Background - Heads, stamped with Soft Sky ink (SU!)
Hello - random "Happy Halloween" rubber stamp, stamped with Black Staze On
Crystal Effects on main image mask, saying, and on leaves.
Sponges around all edges and card is mounted on Basic Black card stock (SU!).
I tried to make the skull in the "O" look like a bunny skull and used a fine tip Black Sharpie.