Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ike's World Challenges DT Project #18

Welcome to Challenge #18 - Song / Film Title Challenge.  We have all been inspired at one time or another by a song or film.  Here at Ike's World Challenges the Design Team have some wonderful inspiration to help get closer to winning the prize.
I have a card that uses an image from Ike's Art that for some reason spoke to me for this challenge.  I was inspired by WOLF 3 and the song Little Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs.  I am a sucker for any songs in the 40's, 50's. and 60's.    This song was released in 1966 and has always been a favorite.

Thanks Ike for you wonderful image and just so happy to hopefully inspire you to join in this round.

Riding the Deets

WOLF 3 was printed onto Whisper White card stock and colored in with markers, inks, and Aqua Painter.
Once done and dried, high-lighted with Crysta effects and glitter.

Background is a Faux Patina technique with metal sheet, acrylic paints, and sanding paper.

Card base is Soft Sued.

Silver Marker to add lyrics of song.

Cajun Craze marker for eyes and sploches on wolf.

Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (retired) on background area. 
 All materials used are current Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

  1. WoW - he looks sooo cool on there :-) Fabulous embossed background. I don't know that song so I will have to go have a listen :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete