Saturday, October 26, 2013

31 DOH - Day 26

It is Day #26 of the 31 Days of Halloween event, held by Smeared Ink and the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  To start from the beginning of this hop, see daily winners, and for more info check out Terra's Blog.

The Wicked Blogger list is on your left under my personal info.  You should have just seen Roni's blog and are now here at Shoni aka Crafty Inknik's blog.  Up next is Jenn.  I also want to thank everyone again for their kind comments throughout the month.

Today I have used punch art for my card.  Clowns are creepy and what would Halloween be without your monstrous Pennywise, or those Killer Klowns from outer space?  Just one of the those that you love to hate.  A dut, dut, doddle, doodle, dut, dut.....  

Honkin' Deets
Clown
All sizes of circle, oval, and flower punches.
Head and large mouth piece are crumpled to give an aged look.
I did cut hair, teeth and hat brim, but from already punched pieces.
Hair, nose, and eyes have Copper Inka Gold Metallic Rub on them.
Eye centers have Black Ranger Accents on them.

Hat
Hat is from Stampin' Up!'s White Simply Pressed Clay.  I stamped image from Smeared Ink Rubber Club past offering, Morte (June 2013), drawn by Rick St. Dennis, into the clay. 
Once clay was dry, the Copper Rub and Basic Gray ink were smeared on and cut into a hat top shape.
Hat brim is a punched piece.

Card
Card base is Basic Black. 
Layers are Whisper White, Old Olive, and then Whisper White.
The last Whisper White layer is covered with 5 different washi tapes (SU!), from all three current packs.
Black Accents from Ranger are the extra lines.
Entire card was spritzed with Vanilla Smooch Spritz.
All materials used are Stampin' Up! and are current unless otherwise noted.

13 comments:

  1. One of the scariest images I have seen in all 26 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulously creepy clown...I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, i've done well so far, only a few scary clowns!! This one is pretty freaky!! love the card! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clowns totally freak me out. Oh my...what wickedly sharp teeth your clown has! Love how you used punches and a variety of paper scraps to create this project. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEKKK!!! Super creepy! Love how you did that hat and fab background. I'm trying not to think about his teeth. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lord, I think I just had heart failure. I hate clowns and this is the reason why. They are all creepy as crap. You did a fantastic job with this clown. It's definitely creeptastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW!!!! You did such an amazing job! Love how you did the background paper and that clown head is marvelous! Wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one creepy clown! fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is definitely one clown I would keep my distance from.... YIKES, he gives me the shivers!!! You did a great job of making a Halloween clown....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet this is one of the clowns responsible for coulrophobia, that's fear of clowns. Fantastic. Personally I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete