Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fabulous - Oh the Horror! S&S Challenge

This month's theme for the Oh The Horror! Challenge on the Smeared and Smudged Forum is the movie Evil Dead.  Use this (1981) movie to inspire your project.

I re-watched this movie, thanks NetFlix, and just laughed.  Why was this so scarey the first time?  I really wanted to do something with the "evil" bookcases that kept pinning Ash down in all the fights.  Evil I tells ya!  Instead I opted for the huge clawed hand reaching out of the stomach.

My dead thing was doing something naughty when the possession took over, hence the mask.  Hey, had to get it in there somehow!!  

Here is my card, Fabulous:
INNERDS
Stamps
Smeared Ink Rubber Club  - dead thing from Femdom, wood image  - Urban Decay
Dylusional - saying from set Say It How It Is
Lost Coast Designs - branches called Tree Branch Background

I used one of the Labels Framelits for cut in card front.
Sponged on all sides and around frame.

All inks and card stock is Stampin' Up!.

White Simple Pressed Clay (SU!) was used to make the claw.  Took a day to dry, then inked.  What is cool about this clay is that it dries but is still movable.  Here is a look at the inside of claw.


No comments:

Post a Comment