Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Risque - Smeard and Smudged Forum

I am a ribbon hoarder.  I admit it.  I love ribbon but hate using it.  Now how does that work??

On this card, I pried open my fingers and got to using those scissors on "my precious" ribbon.  Yes I was feeling a bit risque...about ribbon!


THE SAUCY DEETS

Background
A stencil by Donna Downey Studios, Demask, was place on a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" Very Vanilla piece of card stock.  
I spritzed Pink Pirouette Smooch Spritz over stencil for the floral design.
The chain looking images are a stamp from the set Summer Silhouettes, Stampin' Up! (SU!), and stamped in Gray Slate.
Masks are Smeared Ink Rubber Club stamps from the rubber set called Femdom.  They are stamped in Strawberry Slush and Basic Black inks.
On the right and left sides, I used a large background stamp called Netting (SU!).  This was stamped in Basic Black.

Mistress Thang
Mistress Thang is also from the set Femdom and is stamped in Black Staze On ink.
I used Baked Brown Sugar Marker for her skin.  
Her pink leather coloring is from a Melon Mambo Marker, also hair and makeup.
She does have Crystal Effects over entire image.

The Little Extras
Pearls (SU!) in upper right corner were colored with Black Sharpie.
Ribbon for bows is Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon (retired SU!).
Ribbon frame is Red Riding Hood Pleated Satin Ribbon (retired SU!).
Card base is 5 /12" x 11", Basic Black card stock.  Embossed with Square Lattice Embossing Folder (SU!).
Dimensionals were used to raise up main Very Vanilla card stock and saying.
Saying from rubber stamp set Femdom.  Stamped in Basic Black and cut out.


No comments:

Post a Comment