Monday, October 21, 2013

31 DOH - Day 21

 

Roni just shared her wicked project and Jenn's is next on the list.  You are now at Shoni aka Crafty Inknik's Blog. 
DAY 21 of the 31 Days of Halloween event, hosted by Smeared Ink and the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  To find out who the daily winners are click HERE, also Terra's Blog.  She is the first one on the Wicked Blogger List located to your left.

This month has flown by!  I hope that you have had as much fun as I so far.  I was inspired to dust off those color pencils and use this fun image called I Am Too An Angel, by Rick St. Dennis.  His wonderful images make coloring and bringing them to life just a great way to spend and afternoon.  

Demons love this crazy holiday, especially Zamn Metalbane. So why not get dressed up and hit the town, or that party that the Headless Horseman keeps inviting everyone to each Halloween?  Zamn has his costume, do you?

This project is one of those cheap picture holders you get for $1 or so at the store.  I am going to put pics of the boys and all the fun costumes they have worn over the years.  Maybe give it to grams, but will probably just keep for myself.

Details and Taffeta
Image was printed onto Whisper White card stock.
Colored in with color pencils and Blender Pen.
Sliver marker on tinsel, hinges, rings, and stars - both on costume and upper area.
Aqua Painter and Daffodil Delight ink around main image.
Pacific Point and Brocade Blue (retired) inks around edges.
Title stamped in Black Staze On using Rough Edges stamp set (retired).
An Exacto knife was used to cut along the top of photo holder and pink cardboard taken out.  
Slipped in finished Zamn and there you go.
All materials used are Stampin' Up! and are current unless otherwise noted.


9 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's one fine Halloween costume! Love how you coloured this amazing image, supercool! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a fabulous image! I love your colouring, I need to get me some goood pencils!! Fabulous idea with the photo album, think i'd need to keep if for myself too! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zamn is very sweet and I am sure will get lots of candy in that costume. Really nice coloration job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous brag book cover, love that monster in her costume LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool Shoni. Love how you colored this um "angel", lol! Great idea of a book cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Love that image, he makes me smile. I would keep it for myself;) You colored him up wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL.. This made me laugh. I love it. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRIMA BALLERINA!!! Too funny!!! I love your card!!! I too got a chuckle from the image!!!

    ReplyDelete