Tuesday, October 22, 2013

31 DOH - Day 22

 
Roni just gave us another fab project and Jenn has something wonderful next.  You are now at Shoni aka Crafty Inknik's Blog. 
DAY 22 of the 31 Days of Halloween event, hosted by Smeared Ink and the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  To find out who the daily winners are click HERE, also Terra's Blog.  She is the first one on the Wicked Blogger List located to your left.
 
The Smeared and Smudged Forum has a place to Swap.  I have gotten myself in trouble and burning the 3:00 am oil because I signed up for 1 too many.  So, having learned my lesson, I only do 2 a month.  What is great is that this is an ATC swap, which I do not do that many of.
 
This month was a Monochromatic Color Challenge using Halloween colors.  I chose shades of orange.
 
Daunting Details
I used ink pad directly onto watercolor paper, Apricot Appeal (retired).  Then went over with Aqua Painter to spread out the ink.
Face images are from the Prints (March 2013) set from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club past offerings.  They are stamped in Tangerine Tango, then Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder over each image and heat set.
Finger smears are also a stamp from the Prints set.  They are stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink.
I used the Cajun Craze marker to write "Spirits are out tonight".
Saying is stamped with Cajun Craze ink and is from Creepy Lil' Grumpies (September 2013) Smeared Ink Rubber Club.
Edges are inked with Pumpkin Pie ink.
 
Paper layers are:
Pumpkin Pie DP (retired), Tangerine Tango card stock, Peach Parfait card stock (retired).
All materials used are Stampin' Up! and are current unless otherwise noted.

13 comments:

  1. These are pretty creepy. That face looks like it's coming right out of the background. Great job, Shoni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! So fun! LOVE that set! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATCs!! I will have to check out the swap!!!

    Oh, and guess what the postman brought me today!? Yup, the most wonderful decorated candle and delicious Stampin Up Goodies!!! Thank you so much!!! so glad they arrived ok, the last stuff I bought from the USA went missing! I was worried!! But, thrilled with my parcel, thanks again! Mo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear...I was wondering. Thanks for the note.

      Delete
  4. Those are some cool ATC's. Love the background paper and stamps that you used. Cool sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh loving the orangey color combo!!! Great ATC;s!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful ATCs, love all those images you've used and the color, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked cool! Such an interesting creation with lots of details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME ATCs... I started reading them and got shivers!!!! Love the monochromatic colors!!! Great ATCs!

    ReplyDelete