Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Musically Challenged #14 and Anything Goes S&S Forum Challenges

I have 2 challenges that I am entering this project in today. 
I am trying out an Art Journal, so you may see more AJ pages in the next couple of months, and hopefully longer.  I am new to the whole AJ thing, and what is funny is that I hate journaling.  But that is what fonts, magazines, and die cuts are for!

Musically Challenged, Challenge #14 is a video/song by Falling In Reverse - Bad Girl's Club.  Your project can be anything, but must be handmade and inspired by the current challenge video. 

Anything Goes Challenge on the Smeared and Smudged Forum - You have to use ONLY Smeared Ink images/stamps on your project, which can be anything (card, scrapbook page, altered item, etc.).



Dukin' Out The Deets....
I did finish this last night, took a pick (second pic w/ flash), but wanted to show page in natural light (first picture).

I tried to represent the good girl/s in pink fighting/spanking the bad girl/s.

DP from stash torn and punched to make background.  Base is Very Vanilla card stock.
Black netting from a bag that held my creepy crawlies from a previous post.
Black stitches plastic string is from the glow sticks that you are suppose to tie around for a necklace.

Main image is stamped with Black Staze On and from a past Smeared Ink Rubber Club offering called Femdom (January 2013).  DP is from stash. 
Markers to color in hair on each and outline.
Clear Embossing powder over stamped image.

Letters I cut from random magazines. Black Sharpie for outline.
Polka Dot Washi from stash.
Coarse Textures Get from Basics on lower right area.
Pink Pirouette Smooch Spritz, White Linen Dylusions Ink Spray, and my mixture of Black ink and alcohol spray used.
Crystal Effects over edges and on letters.

Retired ribbon on side from SU!
Eyelets from stash.
All materials used are Stampin' Up! and are current unless otherwise noted.



5 comments:

  1. Love your journal page! Thank you for joining us at Musically Challenged!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! Perfect image for it and love the cool style of your page. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an awesome piece! I love the Asian writing, and the gloss...all the splatters...and the image of course! thank you so much for joining us at Musically Challenged and for entering the Smeared and smudged anything goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewwwie! This is the coolest Matney. I'm DT for MC so I love it from that point of view and I love it from my own personal point of view. It is sexy and raunchy and just plain nasty wonderful! The colors and texture is great. Way to go to live outside that all to tame box! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is to die for! LOVE all the layers and texture, and that it is naughty and sweet all at the same time. Thanks for making our image look so good!

    ReplyDelete