Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ike's World Challenges - #8 New Year and New Beginnings

End of the year is upon us and I have had the best year meeting new and wonderfully creative and talented people. 

I am enjoying my time as a Design Team Member for Ike's World Challenges and all the great images at Ike's Art.  The challenges and inspiration from my fellow team members is amazing.  Please stop by and check out this round of creative projects.

I tend to lean to the darker side of this world and so did my project for this #8 Challenge of New Year and New Beginnings.  I have been experimenting with a small Art Journal and have been having a blast.  My project is a page for that Art Journal using one of Ike's Art fab images called Scheheredaze.

 Will post details soon...

3 comments:

  1. Mega creative Matney :) I am always amazed how different folks use the same digi with totally different outcomes lol. Love the colours on this I can imaging it is going to be a very special page in your journal. Hugs Jane/Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work of art!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my resolution is to start and AJ and keep at it. Brilliant page. Love that background. xxD

    ReplyDelete