Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Smeared and Smudged Junk Funk December Challenge

Phew, I think this is the last one for today.  Nothing like trying to get these all in at once! 

I am enjoying creating my Art Journal pages.  Looks like this AJ is going to be full of bad girls thinking and doing bad things.  So this may be a never ending journal!

The Junk Funk Challenge this month on the Smeared and Smudged Forum is using CUT OFFS.  Which are those extra bits of card stock, designer paper, or whatever was cut off that you did not use in a previous project.  I also had inspiration from on the prompts in the Art Journal Group to use lots of torn up pieces to add to your project as well.

My bad girl is a Smeared Ink digital stamp from the Glam Vamp set.


Drawn Up Deets

All pieces for background are from stash.

Glam Vamp digital set is where vamp girl is from in the Smeared Ink shop.  Markers to color her in, then fussy cut and adhere to dried page with Crystal Effects.

White Gesso and Crystals Effects used.

Black Sharpie for words, crosses, and to outline vamp girl. 
Saying is "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."  Jessica Rabbit.  (Sorry the light reflecting took the words away)

Dark Red Acrylic Paint around edges and smeared on page.

Paper piercer and red marker to make bit holes.
All materials used are Stampin' Up! and are current unless otherwise noted.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the way you have used the crystal effects on this page. Fantastic way to use up those scraps :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BAD Girl Journal...HHHmmm....bet I could fill one of those up. LOL Fab page with great texture. I'd planned to try and do some of these challenges between Christmas and New Years but then David's Mom died on Christmas day so we left for MI. Been trying to get some mojo back. Really want to do SOMETHING so I'm stalking your blog for inspiration. xxD

    ReplyDelete