Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ike's World Challenges #7 - Christmas is Coming

Today there is a new fun challenge over at Ike's World Challenges.  Check out the blog, win some prizes, and get crafty.  Remember to read the rules and make sure you are meeting all the requirements to get the goodies.  Ike's Art, her shop, has more wonderful images for you obtain.  Get going and come play along.

Challenge #7 - Christmas is Coming.  Check out all the fab projects that the Design Team has done for Week 1.  I am also in this group and have decided to use Santa Hunk, so fun.  My card has a bit of a surprise, like Santa's gifts on Christmas morning.  I did alter Ike's awesome image so that Santa was bringing me something special.  I also believe that there are some boxes of chocolate in that sack!

This card is called a Hidden or Secret Door Card.  I will post a tutorial by the end of the week so you can make one too.

Card Closed

Card with Front Panels Open

Fold the inside together and reveal a Hidden/Secret panel

Hidden/secret panel Open
OH my I can't wait for Christmas...or the Deets!

Card is Old Olive cards stock.
White Organza Ribbon for bow on front.
Designer Paper is from the pack Season of Style, Stampin Up!
A White Chalk marker for the written words on picture #2.

Santa Hunk
Printed out on copy paper.
Markers, inks, and Blender Pen to color image in.
Fussy cut the other items in sack out.
Used Vellum Paper and markers to make wine bottles.
Marker for written words.
All materials used are Stampin' Up! and are current unless otherwise noted.

5 comments:

  1. HeeHee! My kinda Santa! Love his sack. (Oops, did I say that?) Can't wait for the tut. Brilliant card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaaaa, love your dirty lil' mind Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea and a wonderful surprise inside Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, you are the best!!!! I love this Ginny. It is very cool to see the inside, having missed it on Ike's. It is wonderfully complex - you are to be commended for that - don't know how you did that one! Isn't he just dreamy - wish he'd come (ahem) down our chimney eh? Samara xox

    ReplyDelete