Monday, April 8, 2013

He Watches

Haunted Design House had started a new challenge, HDH164, Bare Bones.  This is a great one because you must be clean and simple.  That is pretty hard for some us, no embellishments or layers.  Please go check out some of the projects that are posted, they are a help in getting you in that frame of mind.

 DETAILS

I cut out a skull head shape from cardboard.  Then the eyes and nose.

I placed my Whisper White card on some paper and set the cut skull in the center of card front.

I made a mixture of Early Espresso re-inker, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, and alcohol.  Spritzed the card front until front was completely covered. 
The cut cardboard skull was then removed and I stamped my saying with Summer Starfruit ink then Black Staze On.

Stamp is from Smeared Ink set As Death.
All other supplies are Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! Love the effect and the sentiment is FAB! Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work making your own mask! Fabuloously CAS. I love how it turned out. Thanks for joining us again at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, I love the sentiment for the mouth.
    Thanks for joining us at hdh

    ReplyDelete