Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WARNING - SEXUAL IN NATURE PROJECT - A Dirty Little Ditty


WARNING


IF YOU OFFEND EASILY, the following post IS NOT for you.  
This post is raunchy, rude, crude, offensive, and down right dirty.



DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER.  


CLICK TO A NEW PAGE OR POST NOW.  


YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...




I think that anything out there is up for grabs when it comes to creativity.  This was the project I was originally going to post for my Dirty Vintage Blog Hop project, but did not finish in time.

There was an altercation with one of the members in the hop's project this past week.  So in support of her, I have finished my initial project and am now posting it in its full glory.  

Support your fellow crafters' in ALL that they do.  I know that I appreciate your hard work, creativity, humor, and above all...the guts to show your creation.


Now, let's get DIRTY with this Dirty Little Ditty...

 I had made a card for this, but changed it up today.

I though how fun would it be to make a little book, a little bag, and little rhyme.

I cut off the legs of some kids jeans and sewed the bottom up.  My husband would not let me cut any of his pants or the little book would have been a big book.



 You can get the book out from  the top, but in the spirit of the moment, I chose to unbutton and zip down.

 I made pockets and you have to pull the tip of the penis to see the rhyme.

I pulled apart ribbon and glued the pieces to 3 1/2" circles for the hair.

All card stock is crumpled, then flattened with the big shot.  It is also sponged and inked with Sahara Sand, River Rock, Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso ink pads.

I stamped the saying with the Designer Typeset Photopolymer stamp set. 

The numbers are from Typeset Alphabet die.  I used the negative to sponge in the numbers with Early Espresso ink.





The tip of each penis has tissue paper to help give dimension and texture.

Inside each pocket there are dimensionals along the top and bottom edges that enable the pull out to happen and stop at the right length.
I made up the rhyme and had a really hard time with 7 & 8, any suggestions?


I also used Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon for the hair, belt on bag, and on front of book.

Linen Thread was also used on front of book to hold tag.  Tag was from a punch.

All products used to make this project are from Stampin' Up!.  Please note that they are not associated with this project or had knowledge of its creation.  I take full responsibility of this project.


6 comments:

  1. LMAO fabulous project. SO apt given recent events and a shame it can't be thrust upon someone ;)
    7,8 - I can't wait ??
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with Helen fab project and we all know who we would love to share it with :)
    hug
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT! Someone would have gone into melt down if they'd have seen this :)
    Remember to put it on the hoard... everyone needs to see this!
    BDx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoni this whole project is fantastic...love every "inch" of it...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so brilliant! What a fabulous project! I just love this!!! Great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome! I love it!!! very well done sad it had to be so little...bigger would have been better ;) you should enter it in the prude challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete